Why Appliance Maintenance?
We know appliances – and we also know it’s the peak season for cooking appliance breakdowns. That’s why Ventura County Appliance Repair recommends range and oven maintenance service now so that you have cooking confidence later.
We service all brands and stock replacement parts for more than 10,000 gas and electric ranges from free-standing to built-in with microwave combos, slide-in, drop-in and counter units. We also service hoods and microwaves.
What we do for Range and Oven Maintenance service:
- Inspect the electrical system for proper ground and secure connections.
- Visually check the readily accessible wiring insulation for cracks or peeling.
- Check the oven controls for accurate temperatures.
- Check the oven door and door gasket for proper alignment.
- Level the range as needed.
- Check and adjust the clock/timer as needed.
- Test the self-cleaning lock mechanism.
- Check the electronic controls to ensure proper function.
- Check the surface, oven burners and elements.
- Test the gas line and connections for leaks.
and many more
Most Commented Posts